Sunday, November 13, 2011

Why I Think I Should get the Lego Motorized Excavtor

First of all, you should know that I like Lego VERY much. I mean it. It is basically my favorite thing. I  can make ANYTHING. Remote controlled robots, cool designs. I mean there are so many possibilities you can do with Lego. So anyway, do you know what the Lego Motorized Excavator is? Probably not. It is an awesome Lego. It has power functions. Two remote controls, four medium motors, lots and lots of gears, and it has two receivers, two tank wheels, four tank wheel holders, and pump safety things. Only for $200!! It also comes with a lot of other cool stuff. I need gears. If have this one specific gear, I can finish the Lego motorized walking machine!! I was making it, but I failed, for I didn't have the pieces. And if I have that many motors, I can make at least a motorized car that it REALLY big. There are so many gears, that I can probably make about three  Lego motorized walking machines. IT would be amazing. And the best of all, I will make the set first and try it out. I've seen it on YouTube and it is awesome. You use the remote to dig stuff and make it walk around. I need it badly!! I have enough money to get it...I have 380!! I might end up with an awesome machine!! I could make almost anything. I just need that one set.... I'll get it with my own money. If  I  get something in the Translation Competition....Maybe, I could use some of that money and then... GET IT!!!  Even my mom said that I should wait  to see if I  got anything in the competition...I think that it is a very good IDEA!!

Here is the gear I need.

1 comment: