Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Human

Human...A human is an animal, you should know that. Everyone does. But I think I am lucky to be born human. We are the smartest animals in the world. I've heard people say pigs are, and I've heard people say frogs are, but we have the ability to think and learn. Not all animals have those abilities. I would look at other animals who are chained up in the zoo. I feel bad for them. We, humans are selfish. Selfish to animals. We think we are the greatest. We torture them, we keep them as pets. (Them =Animals) We were all made by the same person, god. We should let them go free. I think it's okay to eat them because other animals do too. But the human has the ability to think. I think that's why humans are the smartest. Even if there are other animals that are bigger or stronger than us, like bears, sharks, and poisonous animals, we always think and make weapons, think of a way to escape, or think of another way to protect our selves. When I look at the animals in the zoo that are chained up and road kills, it makes me sad. We take down their homes and make our own homes. But still, I'm glad I'm a human and not an animal. I think it's because of us, that some animals start to extinct... I think we should treat them the way we want to be treated. Do YOU want to chained up? Do YOU want to have your house broken down by other animals? Do YOU want to be captured and be pets? DO YOU??? Then don't do it to anything else!!!


Did you know that we're also smart because of our thumb? I know it sounds crazy, but my mom read it in a book and she tried telling me. I'm not sure why... I'll read some other time and upload a post on why it is. And did you know that almost every human (except people like Einstein and Edison) uses less then like one eight or a quarter (I am not that sure but I think it's one eight) of their brain? That means if we use all of it, we can do some REALLY incredible things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment