Saturday, November 5, 2011

An Awesome Day!

I wake up...? I'm ready to go to school! I look at the clock, 7:00... GAH! I'll wake in like a few more minutes...I wake up a WHILE later. I look at the clock, grinning....9:27. I smile...WHAT!!!? I rub my eyes to make sure. Late for school. I scramble downstairs wondering why my mom hadn't woken me up. I look around. NOTHING. I go to the basement. Still nothing there. I do this about twenty times and finally give up. I grab the phone and I call my mom. No answer. I call my dad. "You woke up?! Open the door for your mom!!!" My dad yells. Confused I look outside. No one is there. Then I look closely in the car. My mom, looking very tired is in the car. My dad repeats, "OPEN!" I go to the front door wondering if he means to open the car door or the front door. The front door doesn't move an inch. I start screaming and slamming the door. I looked like a violent kid who got locked inside a house because he was naughty and is now trying to get out. Then my dad tells me to open the window. I pull with all my might....But no luck. I tell my dad that I can't. He tells me that I CAN do it. I try again. Same results. Finally my moms starts to open the door of the car. She gets out. I yell to her. She yells back. I tell her that I'm sort of scared. She doesn't answer. I tell her I can't open the door. After an hour of trying to somehow make the door open, I go downstairs and get the toolbox. I totally break the door knob. Now I can see a huge hole where the doorknob is supposed to be. But the other side still has a doorknob. After aboutf another hour of trying to get the door open, she suggests to go on the other side of the house. The deck...I go around. Now I can see her clearly. I am cold. She tells me to throw a chair down so she can climb up. horrified I look behind me, there is a huge bench. I look back her. THAT??? She shakes her head, "I mean the high stool one." I look at her again. "YOU MIGHT DIE!!!", I scream. But I bring it anyway. She puts it on a air conditioner thingy. SHe climbs up. FINALLY! GOD BLESS ME! She got in. Tired she says, "You want to eat?" I nod. After a delicous breakfast and another hour of looking on the internet of how to open jammed doors, my mom lays down. She opens the window. And looks at the screen. "Can you pull the screen out?" "IS it possible?" I nod again. She pulls it out. Now we had a way out of the house. I go out, try to fix the door while my mom triees to fix it in the inside, then she goes out and I go in. We repeat that a LOT! We give up. My mom lays down muttering that she is tired. After she sleeps I wait....and wait...and wait.....and wai-I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! I wake up my mom who is grumpy. We keep on trying. Finally my mom says that she is going to pry it open like our aunt did along time ago. I say I can do it, but she shakes her head saying that I can't. After a couple of more minutes. She said, "AHA!" The door swung open. I never wanted to see the door swing open THAT much. It was a strange reason for not going to school. (NO one, not even a single person except Shane believed me.)! 

3 comments: