Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The TIme I cried Because of Sushi (WHAT?!)

Now you are probably thinking that I cried because I WANTED sushi, but it isn't. You will find out. So, back to the story. I looked at my cousin, Unyoung, Binna, and Wiryangyi. They are happily eating sushi. SO am I. We look at the TV screen. Everyone laughs, so do I. We all stare at the screen, including me. I eat nonstop. Sushi is my favorite food. I soon realize I  was starting to eat my cousin's sushi, which is smaller than my sushi. After the TV program ends, my mom tells us that we should sleep. I feel full. Too full. I feel way too full. I feel like throwing up. AHH... "What?" my mom says. I groan. My stomach starts to hurt. I get worried. "I don't feel good," I announce to everyone. My mom says that I ate too much. Which is actually unusual for me. I groan again. My mom gives me medicine that makes you digest things fast. It just makes my belly more full. I groan again... She gives me more medicine. My stomach feels pain. My aunt tells me to do this exercise thing.  It seems funny. I laugh. IT makes my stomach hurt even more. I feel tears dripping down my cheeks. I do the exercise thing. It makes it hurt ten times worse. I feel more tears. I soon find my self crying. My dad comes home. I feel like throwing up all of a sudden. My dad tells me to lay on my side, and that if I do, it will make me feel better. It did. My mom tells me to move around a lot. Oh yeah, and do you feel less full when you burp? It is natural. I burped about two times. It made me feel a bit better. Soon I was fine again. When I slept, I was all good, back to normal. SO that was the story of when I cried because of sushi. (You see, it wasn't because I wanted sushi!)

No comments:

Post a Comment