Thursday, November 10, 2011

Trumpet VS. Saxaphone

What is better? Well, I will tell you my opinion. The day I had  to choose a second instrument wasn't a day. It was  about a week! I was going like, trumpet makes an awesome sound. And then like three minutes later I'm like, but saxophone is awesome too!! I freak out! It confuses my brain! I want to go in the jazz band. But they both go into the jazz band. GAHH!!! What am I supposed to do? SO I hear the sounds of each instrument. I like the jazzy sound of saxophone, but then I like the loud trumpety sound of the trumpet. I think really hard. They both are the same. Some people  I know go, "DO trumpet!!" Others go,  "DO saxophone, it is ten times better!" It makes it ten times worse! I soon start to like saxophone better. I finally start think about doing saxaphone- But then again I realize that there is a trumpet. I never stop hesitating. I think it did brain damage. Finally, I choose saxophone. My brain finally starts to relaxing again. Wait a minute! Darnit!.. There is alto sax and tenor sax. Darnit. Frustrated I start thinking about which sax sounds better. Tenor is real deep and alto is all mediumish and jazzy. I simply choose alto. Happy again I know play alto saxophone!! TEE HEE.
(Now I kind of think I  should  of chosen trumpet, for it sounds pretty cool and it is lighter.)(Alto saxophone is heavy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment