Monday, November 21, 2011

How To Get Up In the Morning

I  stare at the words of the book, the  wonderful letters in it. I look at the clock, 12:00. I finally start to think that it's getting late. Then I go to sleep. I go to dream land...BEEP!!BEEP!!! I groan. I get up and slam  the button on the alarm clock. I get into bed again and I curl into a ball. I go to dream land...-for like a  few minutes. I wake up a few minutes later from dream land because of loud screaming. It kind of goes like this, "WAKE UP!!! IT'S LIKE 8:00!!!" It goes on until I go down stairs.
I wake up, all grumpy and cranky. I get all sleepy at school. No one is happy. It's a LOSE, LOSE situation. How do you prevent this from happening? Easy. All we need is a machine. A simple machine... An invention. Someone should make it. It would be called the "Waker-Upper". You set the time, sleep and when the time comes, it will beep like crazy. And when you turn it off and try to get back in the be-BEEP BEEP-It will beep even louder. You'll HAVE to wake up. You won't have a choice. That will HAVE TO probably make you wake up. Unless you wake up, turn it off and  when it beeps after you get back into bed again, you break it. That's a whole different story. And if no one actually makes it, I will. And if I can't, you will have to become a responsible person. You have to get an ordinary alarm clock and you should wake up when it beeps. And you have to sleep pretty early. Early=About 9:00-10:00. 9:00 is better. Since, no one made it right now, and I can't make it either. I would  have to become a responsible person, for now. Soon, someone must make  it. Someone will....In the future.

Side Note: I hope it's me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment