Monday, November 28, 2011

Hangul 한글

Do you even  know what Hangul is? Well first you have to know that I'm Korean. Hangul is the ultimately awesome language of Korea. I mean the letters. How you right them... The truth is that Korean people had a language, but they didn't have their own thing to write. They spoke Korean but wrote in Hanja.한자 IT was unfair. Rich people would cheat the poor people because the poor people couldn't read Hanja. Rich people would write things like this person shall die, when he or she tells the poor person that it says you shall get freedom and then the rich people make the poor people deliver it to the king or someone else. IT took about THIRTEEN YEARS to make Hangul. But who made it? King Sejong.
세종대왕. He was one of the most awesome kings in Korea. No wonder  they call him Sejong the Great. Not all kings in Korea are called _____The Great. HE worked hard I'm really proud of our language. I can't imagine how it would be like with out Hangul. It would be VERY hard to write. But some people still learn it too. It looks pretty cool. But I still like Hangul. Hanja is basically Chinese. Actually it's not even basically Chinese, it is!! Hanja is Chinese in Korean. I think Hangul is awesome.  Some were made by shape of your mouth when you make the sound.
I am glad  South Korea only has one language to  speak and write, Hangul. But I am not that because in North Korea they write differently...

No comments:

Post a Comment