Sunday, November 6, 2011

The VIOLENT Snowball Fight

I go outside of the church cafeteria. I see Brian, Sebastian, and Matthew. They are all on heaps of snow. Brian slips off like every five seconds. "We are playing Winter Wipeout!!!" announces Sebastian. A  wipeout is when you fall of the snow and get on the grass before you get to the end of the heap. Matthew doesn't get any wipeouts, neither do I. We become allies, friendly to each other. A second later, we are ENEMIES! Suddenly, Sebastian leaves. Matthew and Brian pick of a chunk of snow, hard as rock (It actually had bits of rocks in it.) They smile. They start throwing it at me. I get hit in the arm. I get the ice they threw at me. I throw it but  my arm is weak because they threw it at me. I barely even get them. They laugh and throw more ice chunks at me. I go far away from them. They can't get me. I laugh and make a face. Angry, they come charging at me. I go behind the door. BAM! WHAM! They hit my leg and the door. I get inside the church cafeteria thinking that I'm safe. But no, they come charging in with the ice chunks and they start throwing. I go onto the stage behind the curtain and into this cage thing. I hear Matthew coming. He asks his sister, Abrian where I am. She tells him. But I am lucky I am fast, because I dashed off the stage. I run back outside to the heaps of ice. fingers trembling, I pick a chunk of ice. Matthew comes smiling with a chunk of ice in his hand. I throw but miss. Brian starts screaming and throws chunks of ice as I dodge them. I go inside. They went inside and throwing rocks, INSIDE. I scramble up onto the stage. I tell Abrian to not tell them   I hide, but unfortunately Matthew and Brian found me. I run, but Brian grabs me I helplessly run away. They follow me. I run outside and tell Matthew that we should become allies. He nods and says sure. As I say the plan-BAM!WHACK! Matthew laughs. I take the snow off my face. He grins.  They keep on chasing me until I tell my sister who isn't doing much help. I run to the other door, but Abrian is there guarding it. I sigh and say that I thought she was helping me, but she just shakes her head. I say, "How about we make a deal." She looks at me. "I'll give you a cough dro-Brian's hideous laugh was growing louder every second. I shoved her. She did her best to hold me back. I ran and they both ran after me. Then I was saved by my mom!!! THE END>>>> (This might not be weird to you)

No comments:

Post a Comment