Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ice-Skating (Improvement) (How-To)

PSHH!!! I watch the teenagers ice the wall. What does ice mean?  Well, I didn't know until this guy said it. There was a random guy and I heard him say it... It means to  stop and chip  the ice. (I'm not very good at explaining) You have to chip a lot of of ice and chip  it hard so the ice goes up and hits something.  Well, that is only one way of stopping. It's basically like a break. I am pretty good at ice-skating. I have speed, I can turn, and I can go without falling down. But the one thing I need to learn is to stop myself. I can stop my self, by bashing myself into the wall. But I mean without having to bash into the wall. I want to do the icing way. But like I said before, that isn't the ONLY way. But that is still the  most cool way... How do I do it? There is probably only one way, practice... I have to practice. It's  the same with everything piano, school work, and  drawing.  The only problem is that I  don't know HOW to do it.... My sister can't do it, neither can my mom and my dad. My parents don't even know how to skate at all. I'm not sure if my friend Philip can.  So how am I supposed to practice icing when I don't know how? And another problem is that I don't have much time to practice. I barely to go to the rink. I go only on some Saturdays. That all adds up to one thing.... I have to learn it myself and practice at home with slippery socks?!... That isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world. I don't have much time either. But  it's the best I can do.   So I guess I have no choice but to do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment