Monday, November 7, 2011

This one may not be so weird. But here it goes anyway...HOMEWORK!!

I hate homework...EVERYONE does. But I’m different, I am not talking about regular easy school homework, but my mom homework and my dad homework. I know you have no idea what I am talking about. Here, I will explain. It sort of gives me stress. Mom homework is-PAUSE- (Do you know what Math Olympiad is?) ( it is super hard math questions you do on contests.) Doing 5 super hard Math Olympiad homework. It is hard to a fourth grader, DEFINITELY hard. But luckily there are answers in the back. Even though you might  think I would, I do NOT cheat by looking at the back. Anyway, I like thinking. It is sort of fun, but it could get SUPER HARD and it could give a tiny little bit of stress. THEN there is Dad Homework. SIGH. I'm doing dad right now. This is Dad homework. WRITING!!! He gives me a topic and I give him a piece of writing. I usually do it on Google Docs but since I made this super awesome blog, I write on here. It is not like torture, though. It is actually fun!!!... I have other homework from my dad. Piano....Two hours every day. But it seems like two million hours!!! But now I just do about an hour. But I have to do it well, concentrated, focused, whatever else that means that. I am not a fan of practicing. I do like writing luckily. SO do you think that is normal? What do you have for homework? (If you are a kid below 6th grade.) (Or maybe a bit higher than 6th)

No comments:

Post a Comment