Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Bored Day That Turns Into an Awesome Day.

I stare at the  clock. It's almost time to go to Daniel's house...Jeff will be there to. !!  I look at the clock, 30 minutes. I squeal and jump around. I can't wait. I go around the house thinking about what we are going to do... THEN I look at the clock again. 27 minutes. I try to make the time go fast, no luck... Then I decide I have to do something. I ask my mom about the comput-"NO" she says firmly. I  step back, sighing. I go to my room to do some Lego, but for some weird reason, it's boring. I start thinking about how much fun it's going to be again. I look at the clock hoping to see that time has passed. I still had like 20 minutes left. I stare at the time for a while. IT doesn't make such a big difference, it only makes my eyes hurt. I sigh again and I decide that I should eat. Secretly, I mostly wanted to eat because I thought it would make time pass faster. But of course it didn't. I call Daniel after I eat. He says he is  eating. I stare at the clock then I walk around, stare at the clock and-I repeat that until I have like 5 minutes left. THAT had to be when my mom answered the phone. And when my mom answers the phone, she NEVER gets off. Literally. I go on the computer, thinking it's okay now. And I watch Animator V.S. Animation. I don't realize how time passes. Next thing I know, I'm late. My mom is still on  the phone looking outside, laughing. I don't interrupt her. I wait until she's done. We get in the car and soon I'm there. I felt like I was going to explode  because  I was so happy....The rest of the day was an AWESOME DAY!!!


1 thing I learned from this situation.Actually two things... I learned that if you are bored and  you wait for time to pass, it never does. And if you are really into something and hope time doesn't pass, it passes REALLY fast.
I also learned that I sigh too much.... TEE HEE

No comments:

Post a Comment