Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Why I Like Filming STOP MOTIONS

First of all, it is hard. I admit it is frustrating and hard.
I make one mistake and it is over...
But when you are finished and you go through it, you are proud!
You are like this," Wow! I actually made this myself! I am awesome!!"
I like the results. I think the results are really worth those hours and hours that run into days and days, which turns in to weeks and weeks of frustration and filming.
This makes me really proud!
Then I make another one.
 Second of all, it is fun!
I enjoy filming. I like the slight movements and then taking pictures.
I don't know why but it is really fun!
I guess it is because I like Lego's itself.
Finally, I like how it feels like the Lego's are moving.
It is cool. It is like the Lego's are in their own world.
They are just like us, they are people too.
And that they can also move.
It is all like realistic.
You should try filming today!!
(I have directions on another post: http://truebutweirdstories.blogspot.com/2012/01/good-stop-motion.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment