Monday, March 12, 2012

Tennis Wars: Me VS Wall

I hit the ball, the ball bounces of the wall, I hit the ball, the ball bounces of the wall, I miss... I hit the ball, the ball bounces of the wall, I hit the ball, the ball bounces of the wall, I miss... I hit the ball, the ball bounces of the wall, I hit the ball, the ball bounces of the wall, I miss... I hit the ball, the ball bounces of the wall, I hit the ball, the ball bounces of the wall, I miss... I hit the ball, the ball bounces of the wall, I hit the ball, the ball bounces of the wall, I miss... I hit the ball, the ball bounces of the wall, I hit the ball, the ball bounces of the wall, I miss... I hit the ball, the ball bounces of the wall, I hit the ball, the ball bounces of the wall, I miss... GRoan..... WALL WINS!!! Groan....

No comments:

Post a Comment