Friday, March 16, 2012

HORROR

What can be more horrible than allergies? I mean, allergies are torture. My nose is going to explode right now! Why? Allergies. Allergies make my nose really stuffy. And when I say stuffy, I mean like, the not-able- to-breath-or-fix-or-not-able-to-put-medicine kind of stuffy. I can't breathe at all. It is FRUSTRATING! I can't do anything. I can't concentrate because of my nose. Even worse, I don't know what did it! And who's behind this whole thing? Allergies!~ I think I might die because of these dumb allergies. Nothing can help it, not even allergy medicine. It doesn't help, not even a bit. I wonder why people have allergies. I have spring, cat, dog, pollen, bees (because they carry pollen), winter, season change, fall, summer allergies...
This makes my life very hard. I have to suffer all these allergies.
I need some cure that would make allergies
go away forever, and if nobody
makes it, then I will.
Then the
evil
allergy
will finally
be stopped immediately.
Everyone will then not even know
what allergies are! Then I will be a great hero.
But not a hero to other, (I might be) but a hero to myself.
For inventing something that cures allergies. Do you think you
can stop allergies? Is there another way to stop it????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment