Monday, March 12, 2012

Tennis

I imagine myself with the racket in my hand winning every round. But of course, that is not true. When I get to the tennis court. I hold up the racket. When the ball comes charging towards me, I can't think and I can't act fast. Everything just stops and it's just me and the ball. I just screech and whack the ball as hard as I could, sending it into the air. I get frustrated. How do you do this? Watching what is going on, my mom tries to teach me how. I keep on getting frustrated. "Push, not whack." I keep on trying. "One hour" I still keep on trying. "You got it!" No you didn't" "You got it!" No you didn't""You got it!" No you didn't""You got it!" No you didn't""You got it!" No you didn't""You got it!" No you didn't""You got it!" No you didn't""You got it!" No you didn't""You got it!" No you didn't""You got it!" No you didn't""You got it!" No you didn't""You got it!" No you didn't"... It goes on forever. I finally actually get it. But it isn't good. Then I find out the problem. After the problem is solved, it is two million times easier to push the ball forwards than it was before. I keep on practicing and I keep on trying. Finally I could do it. I am ready to do it again tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment