Friday, March 9, 2012

RUNNING

My legs go up and down. My knees make a 90° angle. Then the guy behind me is screeching with a stick in the air. He is mad! Then I go around the curve and I keep on running. Finally I outrun him and he gives up. He turns back. I wait until I am sure he is not waiting for me. Even though he was in track, does football, surfing, and similar sports. I am faster. Why? I am not sure. I learned that I go faster if I am escaping from something that can hurt me. If there is a guy that has an ax and he charges at me, I drop my weapon and I go about 10 times faster than my usual speed. But now I know how to control my speed so even if there is no harm, I can go as fast as when there is  harm. I keep my hands spread and I don't make a fist. I also keep my fingers together. It helps me run faster. To go faster I don't keep my knees to far apart. I keep them close to each other and to me. If I think of all these and I use all of them they help me go in a very high speed. How do you run?

No comments:

Post a Comment