Thursday, March 29, 2012

Kindle Fire

I can do anything with the Kindle Fire, but what will I do with it? You can watch movies, listen to music, play games, read books and magazines. But what will I use it for. I think the best use is for long trips. Or in a long car ride. Or a time when I have to wait for something, but I have to wait for a long time. I could use the Kindle Fire for one of those many things. I would read a lot of books and play games and get apps from the app store. There is WiFi on the Kindle Fire, that allows me to do almost anything. I will do everything I can on the Kindle Fire. The good thing about the Kindle Fire is that it has color. The regular kindle is black and white, no WiFi, no touch screen, and you can only read books. What would you do with YOUR Kindle Fire? 

No comments:

Post a Comment