Monday, March 26, 2012

KONY 2012: Make him famous... Make KONY famous...

After I watched this heart-breaking video. My heart was moved. I was shocked, surprised...
Surprised that this whole thing happened and that nobody did anything about it. 
Then I started putting up signs all over my house about Kony and how he should be stopped.
How could somebody do this to kids?
Innocent children that don't know anything. Children young,
old, all different. He kidnapped them and created an army. 
He makes them KILL.
Even worse, Joseph Kony makes kids kill their OWN PARENTS...
How? How is this possible?
How did this happen?
What frustrates me most is the fact that so many people don't believe Jason Russell.
Jason Russell is the guy that started this thing and who created the video.
He is the amazing leader who got millions and millions of people to help him to stop
this evil man named Joseph Kony who is creating an army of children.
This is made him so stressed.
I feel bad for him, he only wanted to save the children.
I feel bad for Jacob and the other kids the most.
They are the kids who are living in a very worrying life.
I wouldn't want to be worrying and trembling in fear my whole life.
Joseph Kony teaches the kid how to shoot with a gun and how to kill.
Then the kid is in the army.
LRA: Lord's Resistance Army... Army of kids...
Where is this army operating in? Uganda.
We have to stop this immediately!
How would you like it if you were worrying all your life and you could never see your parents again?
So join others and get this nonsense stopped!

1 comment: