Saturday, March 10, 2012

Terminator

Gosh!! The guys comes at me in full speed making weird noises and screaming. I scream and screech, he yells  must terminate... I run and I run until he drops onto the floor yelling weird things. I have no idea what he is saying, it sort of sounds something like this,"Huge flood..waht...whoa..whooaoisd...aoifji@#$!@#$!/......" Then he stops and stays on the floor. I pant and I come back in full speed as a car comes and runs over all the Nerf Bullets. I mutter,"He is going to KILL me!" Then I start picking up all Nerf bullets. Then I literally risk my life for one that the car is about to run over, I scramble in front of the car and I grab the Nerf Bullet and I come back. I look back and I see the "Terminator" coming at me with an "ax" (the ax is a huge plastic bar that looks like an ax)  Must terminate... Then he goes crazy, I take the Raider and start shooting him then I find his weak spot. I fire until he pins me onto the floor with the gun to my head. He fires and I flinch. But nothing hits me, no ammo. He laughs and pulls me up. THE BATTLE JUST BEGUN. Then it was stick fight. Staff VS Sword... But the game was over because the sword was bad then it was Staff VS Stick. Then the game was over because it was unfair. Then we just kind of had a lightsaber battle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment