Monday, March 19, 2012

Something To Do In Spring

Spring- spring break, and flowers,  beauty, and warm weather, fresh air, and green grass
  The weather, the air, the fresh, green grass, and the beauty all makes 
you want to do something. Something special that will make you want to do it forever.
Something that will make you happy and something
that will make you able to enjoy all of these characteristics of spring.
But when I see the grass and feel the fresh air, I really want to 
spend time outside.
But what do I do outside?
What is there that can make me enjoy the characteristics?
How can I enjoy them?...
All of those characteristics just makes me want to rush outside and maybe play a game.
A good game that is just right.
Maybe a sport. A sport that makes you run a lot and a sport that is just right.
Like soccer, tennis, or baseball.
That is exactly the thing to do! 
These sports are just right  in the spring!
Not when it is too hot and not when it is too cold!
Now that spring is coming,
I am starting to do some of the sports!
What will/are you do/doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment