Friday, March 2, 2012

A Life Without Lego

If you took Lego out of my life, that would be like taking all of my best friends out of my life. Without those amazing building blocks that can create so many things, my life would be different. I would probably still like technology and make robots with other things beside Lego's. But my favorite thing would probably be drawing and sketching. When I sketch, I usually sketch my ideas for making robots or other things like that. But when I draw, I free draw, I draw my own creative thoughts. It is like drawing my thoughts down. I like making cool looking weirdish things. I make impossible drawings where pigs are flying and we are in hover crafts. I like drawing animated figures. But I like to draw random figures the most. I just go with the flow and make random lines. When finished with the random lines, I would think to my self, "This looks like _____" and I would add more details to make it look like the thing it looked like. That is my favorite type of drawing. But still, that is not even close to Lego. I like Lego much better than that. Lego is my best friend. I can't dream a life without Lego. I think I like drawing because it is similar to Lego, you create your own world, anything is possible... What do you like the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment