Thursday, February 2, 2012

SODA: Good vs. Evil

I know that almost everyone likes soda. But my question is, "Is it good or evil?" Is it good for you? You would think that it is very bad. A lot of people say that. But I think it is okay to drink it once in a while. Not too much. If you drink it everyday, it is bad. It has caffeine. That makes it bad for children, but for adults, it is different. That doesn't mean adults can eat it everyday, because when the child sees their parents drinking soda all the time, they think, "Hey, my parents drink it, so I will too." It is actually bad for adults too, because it makes you gain fat and weight, it makes your teeth rot, it makes cavities, it is associated with diabetes. If I were you, I wouldn't drink it at all, but that is only because I don't like soda, but if you do, you should try not to drink to much. Soda can effect your health. Now I am curious about soda. Is there anything  good about it? I think there is barely any good things. One good thing is that it taste good. (Not to me, but maybe to you) So please try not to drink to much soda! (This is a message to someone) 

No comments:

Post a Comment