Monday, February 13, 2012

Asian

A lot of people think that Asians are only good at one thing and that one thing only. Studying. It is kind of right that many Asians are good at studying but, people think that studying is the ONLY thing they can do and be good at. They make racist jokes about Asians. But that is not true! Asians are not only good at studying and math, science, reading, etc. They can be good at a lot of things. And people think that all Asians are Chinese. I am KOREAN. Not Chinese. Many people that I know think I am Chinese. There are some Asians that are not only good at studying and work. I know a couple of Asians that are good at basketball and some that are good at other things. For example, Jeremy Lin is Asian. And he is good at basketball. When I watched the game of Lakers VS Knicks (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shJbtVPA8as) , I had a question, "Why do people not like Asians so much? Why are Asians known for only studying? I mean, there are so many Asians around the world that are not only good at studying! I don't get it. I got a feeling that people might just be JEALOUS... But that is only what I think. So tell me what YOU think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment