Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Airplanes: The Hardest Part

What's the the hardest part of the airplane? The cover.... No, I'm just kidding. The hardest part of all is probably eating or sleeping. First of all, I only had two choices to eat. When I pick one, it's really hard to eat, because there is barely any space. But now that I think about it the worst part is actually sleeping. Because when I try to sleep, I can't. I try to get comfortable and I close my eyes, my eyes go straight back up as if there is a blue tied to my eyelids. I can't sleep in a seat that is like a chair. Even worse, I get airsick. When I get airsick, I feel like vomiting. And it's 50/50 chance. I might throw up but I might not.
Inside the airplane, everything is really crowded. And when I try to sleep, my neck hurts because of the 90 degree seat. This all just makes it impossible to sleep. Last time I went on an airplane, I think I only slept for about 2 hours and that was it. But this is all because I'm in one of the lowest classes of the airplane. In the business or first class, the whole story changes... But because I am in one of the lower classes, I cannot sleep. I saw the business class once, and their chairs can turn from 90 degrees to 160 degrees. They are really lucky. What is the hardest part of an airplane to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment