Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What Would YOU Do?

Imagine that your friend borrows something from you. Then imagine that he/she never gives it back. What would you do now? If my friend did that I would kindly ask him to give it back. But if he says that he doesn't have it and lies, then I will accuse him for stealing. I would ask him again, firmly, that I want my item back. If this doesn't work, then I will get another one of those items and let him have the one he took. Why? I would do this because there is no point in arguing with him that it's mine and that he stole it. Why not just end it by just letting him have it. Pretend you forgot about it. Then you both will be happy. Even though I wouldn't like to do this, I think it is the right thing. So that is what I am going to do. Another way that I think is reasonable is to talk about it with him/her. You can explain everything to your friend and if you are lucky, your friend might understand and give it back. What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment