Monday, February 6, 2012

NFL (National Football League) Super Bowl XLVI (46)

I got really excited about the Super Bowl, I had a feeling that it was going to be a pretty good game. I imagined the Patriots winning, scoring a lot of touchdowns. Four years ago, the Giants had beat the Patriots, and it was such an amazing game. I had a feeling that it would be the same this year. I figured out what time it started and I planned to watch it. But then there was a huge road block. I couldn't watch it. Why? That's because my sister gets scholarship that starts at five and ends at ten. Just an obstacle in my way of getting to watch the  Super Bowl.Horrified, I get really worried. I start listing ideas and ways of how I can watch it. But they are all impossible. My best one was this, to come home as early as possible. So on Sunday, after church, I went to the scholarship place with my sister. I don't think she likes the Super Bowl as much as I do. Traffic and everything slowed me down from watching the Super Bowl. They were just more obstacles in my way. It was past the time the Super Bowl started when she still didn't even get her scholarship. I was not very patient. Finally, we were able to leave this horrible place that I really dreaded. As soon as I came in I barged into the living room, where the TV was. I quickly turned the TV on. The  Super Bowl was on. 5 minutes left. Then I had to go to the bathroom. When I came back out, there was only two minutes left. 15-17. Patriots in the lead. I got excited. I thought my guess was right when-TOUCHDOWN!! 21-17. Then Tom Brady threw the ball, the ball slips through the receiver's hand and then Tom Brady throws it again and the receiver misses. Then Tom Brady gets sacked. Finally Tom Brady throws and the receiver gets blocked. With hope I watch the other Patriot trying to get the ball, but sadly they all miss. Giants win! I grin. Giants won... I wonder what will happen next year. I hope the Jets will get into the Super Bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment