Monday, February 20, 2012

A Colorful Name

If I were to describe myself as one color, it would be white. White is all of the colors combined. All of the colored lights shine together, you see white. Why did I choose this? Because I am white. I change a lot. I describe myself as cheerful, I describe myself as smart, I describe my self as annoying and so on. I have so many, that all of them become one, white. I also think white is a good color for me because it is blank. Blank reminds me of peace and I like peace... Another reason is because white is everywhere, white is the clouds, white is some cars, white is chalk, and white is stone. White is actually everywhere, like me. The best reason is because white stands out. If you put white on a black piece of paper, it would stand out! If you put on a paper with blue, red, black, gray, green, and a bunch of other colors, it would still stand out!And I also stand out!
What color describes you?

No comments:

Post a Comment