Saturday, February 4, 2012

1 Trip, 1 Friend

If you could take a friend with you to go on a trip around the world who would you take? (I said friend, not family) This is a very hard question for me because the person who you take will be happy but the other people will think that you like the person you are taking more than themselves, but I have to tell the truth about who I want to bring. I would take a very special friend, a friend that I knew since I was born, he is like a brother to me. But taking him only is risking my life, for we both cannot cook or do anything like that. I can only do a little bit of stuff, but still he is very loyal to me. His name is Philip. Philip was my best friend since I was born. He was my first friend. A friend that always stuck to me. I am bringing him for company, so I have someone to talk to. If I get sad, he will cheer me up, we will never abandon each other and we will stick together. We will take care of each other. He knows enough about me. I trust him and he trusts me. I can do anything to do with technology and he can do anything to do with sports and we can both work together to make our own food. We are brothers. He is a good buddy to bring. But I will ask you again, who would YOU bring? And why?

No comments:

Post a Comment