Monday, December 12, 2011

Why I You Should Keep A Lego Workshop Neat and Organized

My Lego workshop was once a complete mess. It wasn't exactly a workshop until yesterday. It was just my room, full of Lego's. But yesterday, I managed to clean the whole dump. It took me a pretty long time. I organized the Lego's into separate boxes. The boxes were: Mindstorms and Power Functions Box, Regular Brick Box with Some Technic Pieces, The Some More Small Technic pieces+ Rubber Bands, Bionicle and Hero Factory, and Lego Dudes with some little Decoration pieces. I have a whole different box of mixed stuff. I need to organize that stuff too. But anyway, before I did all of this cleaning, building the easiest things would take weeks. Why? Because I couldn't find any pieces. The pieces were just EVERYWHERE! IF I needed one piece, it would take about an hour to find it. But after I organized it, I knew exactly where to find each piece. When the Lego's were just scattered all over the floor, I barely could get in the room. I would always end up hurting my foot or slipping, because I accidentally step on a dumb piece of Lego. I had trouble coming into my room. But now, the whole room looks neater because nothing is on the floor. All the boxes are just next to each other on the side. Now I don't trip or step on any Lego's either! This is exactly why you should clean your Lego workshop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment