Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What I Need And Want For Christmas

I seriously DO need this. I want (Not LEGO) a specific X-Box 360 game. (Why is it called X-Box *360*?) I bought the X-Box. I  payed for half of it and my dad payed for the other half. But I  don't have a game. What's the point of the X-Box then? I do have this game, but it's really boring. There is no point of playing the X-Box. The whole point of X-Box is to play games on it. The game I  want to get is the Lego Pirates of Caribbean Game. It is the newest Lego game. (I think) When my friends come over we could play it. But a good thing is that none of my friends  have this game, so they won't know all the secrets about it. Since it is the newest, it has one of the best graphics. The items are 3D. No other game as  3D hearts. I got the demo and it was AWESOME!! I loved it. I knew at once that I had to get it. Somehow. Then I realized Christmas was coming. This could be my chance. I will be so happy!! (At least it is not Lego. Although it is a Lego game) It has all four movies. IT has a lot of things that no other game has. It does not have blood. I think it is one of the best Lego games ever. The characters are well made. Everything about it is just SO cool.  Please let me get it!! (Dear reader I am not asking YOU, I am asking my dad)

No comments:

Post a Comment