Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Rainy Poems (A Collection of Poems About Rain)

I don't like rain. You can't go outside. It's dark at night. And sometimes rain means thunder at night.
I wrote a bunch of poems of  how I feel about rain. The first one is crazy and it does not make sense. It was meant to rhyme. 

I Hate Rain
Rain is something I truly hate.
I probably hate it more than a bully named Nate.
It gives me the shivers,
to hear that there's rain
But at least it all goes to the rivers.


Rain
The small drop water landed on my hand
 I felt another drop on my neck
It fell all over the land
I felt rain in all the places I can check
Then one  by one,
the drops would stop coming.
The rain lost, and now I won.
Now I could go outside and start some humming.


Rainy Worms
Today my friend,
 It rained
 When I stared at the ground
I saw slimy, squirmy things
Those things are what I would pound
with my foot.
Then I drag them to the drain
That was where I  put,
those slimy little things.


Now do you see the reasons why I hate rain? The day after it rained, worms are  all over the ground, they DISGUST me!! I can't go outside when it rains. On rainy nights, thunder joins the rain!(I already said that) The thunder makes it so dark out. I don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment