Friday, December 9, 2011

LEGO GMC or GBC

What does GBC stand for? Good Bad Cat?  And what is GMC? Great Mob of Cats? Who knows? All we know is  that it is Lego. It stands for Great Ball Contraption and GMC stands for Great Marble Contraption because I don't have Lego balls. I just use marbles instead. Why don't I buy it? I can't, it is something you have to make. But there is a specific set I need to buy to make this. And guess what the set is? (Reader: What?) The Lego Motorized Excavator!!! The one I wanted!! I wrote a whole post about it! I have another reason why I want to buy it now!! I have to get the set and use the tank wheels and gears for my GBC. I like it because of all the mechanical thinking you have to do to make it. The gears, levers and motors. It's all just fun to me. I like how the way the gears move and how the whole machine just reuses the balls over and over again. It is just interesting to me! This is a example of a GBC!! Click to find out what a GBC is!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWd3vgLaA_M I like gears. The way they twist. The balls are reused in so many creative ways!! I want to make my own ways of reusing the balls. I hope I can succeed on making a Lego GBC!. This why I must get the Lego set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment