Tuesday, December 20, 2011

THE AMAZING GEAR CUBE

 You know how I like working with gears? Well a couple of days ago, I got interested in Rubik's Cube. I started to solve them. (With a manual that shows a bunch of tricks) Then I realized that Christmas was still coming up. Then I found the AMAZING GEAR CUBE. I like gears and cubes so this was a perfect present for me. It was ten dollars. Free shipping. Obviously, I bought it. But unfortunately, I ordered it, so it might not even come on Christmas. It is a cube. It is 3x3 like the regular cube. It has the ordinary colors. But instead of the boxes, the colors are on gears. When you spin one side,( because of the gears) one cog spins. All twelve edges are cogs. There is a gear cube extreme. Gear cube extreme is actually harder than the regular gear cube. The cog edges turn when you turn a side. It turns half way. If you turn a side two times then the cog will be  okay again. What I mean is that the cog only turns half way if you turn a side but if you turn it again the cog will turn another half to make it even again. It looks really cool. There is a black one. I bought the white one. The gears are white and there are color stickers on it. Imagine a Rubik's cube with gears. If you finished reading this then you may take a look at the picture of the gear cube.
<THIS is the gear cube I am buying

THIS IS A GEAR CUBE TURNING.

No comments:

Post a Comment