Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Anger From The Gear Cube (Also called ©aution ©ube)

I am furious! You know the gear cube? Well, it was actually ordered. Anyway, one day, I remembered the gear cube. It still didn't come. It was shipped three days ago, but it didn't come. Obviously, I was worried that it might not come. I was REALLY worried. I had a bad feeling that it wasn't going to come until January. And I was right. I found out in a weird way. My dad said that when he was little, he ordered this thing, (I am not sure what it was) and it didn't come until a month later. It turned out that the thing that I am not sure what it is came from Hong Kong, on a boat. When I heard this, I got SUPER DUPER worried. Then my mom said, "You know what is weird?" "The shipping Gmail said that it was going to come in January." I was HORRIFIED. "I thougth it was mistake but I guess it is not," my mom just said as if it was okay, but it wasn't. Then I groaned. I knew that I had to go through the pain of waiting for a month. I still didn't want to give up because once there was a Lego thing I wanted to get and I ordered it, but it was back ordered. Then it came  a couple of days later. So I still have hope, but for some queird reason, I have a feeling that it isn't going to come so soon.THE END © I was seriously HORRIFIED!

No comments:

Post a Comment