Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Special City

What is the most important city in the world? Seoul, Tokyo, or New Jersey?... Who knows? Everyone does! The most important city in the world is electricity!!! Isn't that obvious? I mean, what will we do without electricity? No computers, no video games, no lights, no microwaves, no refrigerators, no anything!! Literally! We can't live without electric. Or can we? Maybe with candles and a gas stove... But it's not going to be exactly an awesome life, is it? If we didn't have light as, we would need to use candles. And we will probably have to use match sticks. No fun for kids. Not even reading. You would need a LOT of candles to read. You will need glasses at the end. No cars either. Only horses. Then the world will be going back to the past, sort of... When we didn't have electricity. We would have to ride wagons, and children would have to play with other things besides video games. We should save electricity... Wait, is that even possible? If it is, I want to. And we should not waste electricity either. If it's possible. Anyway, what would happen if there was no electricity? Will everything I just said happen? I'm not sure, but I would love to know. But I REALLY don't want it to ACTUALLY happen... In the future, I think there will be a new city... Something better than electricity. Maybe microcity, supercity, or who knows? But I there has to be a new city in the future.
(It doesn't actually HAVE to have a new city, but I think) Anyway can you comment on what you think about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment