Monday, December 5, 2011

The Stretched Out Story of the Bullying Incident

Before I start the story, I have got tell some things. This was from a pretty long time ago. These characters are made up..I mean that the names were changed.!!!!!!!!!!Frank  is me and Bill is my friend. Jade is another person (You will find out who he is). Now here goes the story....(This is a short one page story)


I looked out the window. Unfortunately, the two-seater was super small. I sighed. The heater was on, too. I took my coat off. Beads of sweat were dripping down my face to my neck. I wiped some sweat off my face. My hand was all wet from sweat. Then the person on the three-seater that was to the right of me got off the bus. Happy, I jumped to that seat. Bill was very happy too. We played a game because we were bored. It was the copy game. I did something and he had to copy me immediately. Then I slumped down. The heat was literally killing me. Then Jade said something, so softly, I barely heard it. But Bill did. He looked at me, horrified. I stared at him. "What?" I asked. He looked at me again and said, "Did you hear what Jade said?" I stared at him. "What?" I asked. Bill said, "He said that I was dumb*BEEP* one and you were dumb*BEEP* two." (By the way, Bill didn't say the curse words, he only said beep.) I stared at him again. We told each other that we were going to tell on him. We made sure Jade didn't know.  When it was our turn to get off, we went to the bus driver and told the situation. I should say "I" instead of "We" because when I stopped explaining, the bus driver said, "Bill what's the matter?" I turned back. Bill didn't look so happy. Tears dribbled down his cheeks. He sniffled. He started mumbling. He got off the bus. I saw him go to his mom. I just went home. In the blink of an eye, Bill's mom go to the bus driver to talk. I didn't know what happened next because I just went home.  Unfortunately, Jade got off the bus BEFORE us.So he didn't get in trouble...Till the very next day. He was in big~ trouble. He never said a word to us again.

WE MUST STOP BULLYING! Isn't it illegal? That was what I heard. (Jade said the A* word if you were wondering...)

No comments:

Post a Comment