Wednesday, May 30, 2012

LIGHT STrIKE!

Light strike is pretty awesome! I thought it was some sort of iPod app/game when I first heard it from my friend. It didn't interest me. I never really thought about it until my friend mentioned it again to me another time later. He said that he got Light Strike and that he bought the shotgun and pistol. I guessed you got money in the app/game if you beat a level or something like that. (He has an iPod Touch) But then he tells me it is laser tag. Laser tag? I know laser tag! I've heard of it before! I always imagined that you had real laser guns and you shoot each other until someone "dies". But he tells me he has two guns for the laser tag. Then it hits me. Light Strike is not a app/game, it is an awesome, real life, laser tag with laser guns! I search it up on the internet. I finally realize that I was facing one of the most coolest things I've ever seen in my life!... so far. I get all piped up and excited about it. My friend shows me the guns. Even though it is not that great, I make a huge fuss over it. Targets, accessories, different weapons, fingerprint sensors, scopes, they all make up a great gun. The guns all make up a good game. You should get it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment