Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Perfect Thing To Do

WHOOSH! SWISH! The waves crash onto the sand. The waves form but always are the same puny size. They are just forming then disappearing again. "Whoa! That wave is big!" I look at the wave Sunguni hyung is pointing at. It is tiny. I wonder if all waves in Korea are this small. I was in Korea, with my cousins smack in the middle of a beach and my cousins thought a puny waves was a big wave. They don't know what a real wave looks like. When they come to America, I'll show them what a real wave looks like. If the waves in Korea are a mouse, the waves in America is a huge hungry cat. They will be surprised by the waves that are towering over my cousins like a monster trying to eat them. Changuni hyung, Hyoguni hyung, and Sunguni hyung must see these waves. The waves in Korea are nothing, compared to the ones I experience everyday. One of the reasons why I want to show them the waves are because I want to see their reaction. I imagine them screaming out that there is a tsunami, getting scared to go near the waves, but I actually want to see how they react. Next, I want to make sure that they experience something in America that they can't experience in Korea. For example, the waves. I want them to never forget those huge waves and always remember them. The final reason why is because I think we are going to have a lot of fun at the beach. The beach is an awesome place to play. I think Changuni hyung, Hyoguni hyung, and Sunguni hyung will like the beach. I wish time would pass by quickly so Changuni hyung, Hyoguni hyung, and Sunguni hyung can come!

No comments:

Post a Comment