Friday, May 4, 2012

Alex Rider

Stormbreaker is a book that changed my whole reading life. All of my friends would read it making a big deal out of it. Screaming about how amazing it is. I just ignored them and kept on reading other books I was interested in. That was my big mistake. I realized that there was a reason why they were screaming about this book. The only reason they would go crazy about is because it was good. Even kids who don't really like books read it and liked it. Then my sister "helped" me change my reading life. She had to read a group of books for a competition and the one word Stormbreaker caught my eye. Stormbreaker? I recognized that title. It was a very familiar that I have seen and heard somewhere. Stormbreaker, Stormbreaker.... Alex Rider! That book only seemed like a pointless book with just little kids becoming spies and saving the world. But I was right. It was pointless with just kids becoming spies, but it had more to that. It was not just kids becoming spies. It was Alex Rider! The author, Anthony Horowitz, knows how to grab attention from readers like me! The details just sucked me in. The beginning was phenomenal to me. It just had me stuff my face into that book. Stormbreaker, that first book was the one that started everything. It was mysterious and I found myself reading Pointblank, the second book, before I even knew it. Then suddenly I find myself buried into Skeleton Key and finally, into Eagle Strike! Now slowly, the fourth book, Eagle Strike is starting to end. Then I will read Scorpia. I think that I like the details. You should try this book! It's great! Now you can suggest some books to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment