Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

On Memorial Day weekend. I want to watch the new movie, Pirates a Band of Misfits. First of all, like Coraline, or This is Halloween, it is made out of clay figures and, stop motion. I get to have a chance to see a true animator's work. It didn't look creepy like Coraline, and it looked fun to watch. (Here is the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiQNvcYlZVg) Memorial Day weekend seemed like a good time to watch it. We have a lot of time to rest. I also wanted to watch the Adventures of Tintin, that also seemed like an interesting movie. A mystery movie. I like mysteries. Besides watching a movie, on the 5 day weekend, I would like to spend some time with my family. But my main goal is to get a good relaxing and peaceful weekend. What are you going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment