Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What is a Leader?

What is a leader? That depends on who you are. You might think a leader is a person who is the boss, a boss that yells at the workers and another person can think it is a boss that makes people happy. I think it is a responsible, brave, confident, hard-working, always doing their best kind of boss who just doesn't yell at people but make them happy doing there job, at the same time, that person leads the whole group/company or whatever. I don't think I am exactly the best leader. But I do like being the leader. I could become a better leader, but I don't think I was born to be a leader. I really don't like being a follower. A follower is someone who just follows a leader. I want to be a leader, not a follower, and I know it is tough. You have to be responsible, smart, well organized, and lots of other things. I think becoming a leader isn't something you can actually learn. A leader should speak up for themselves well, they should listen to other people's ideas, and they should not always only listen to their own ideas, that doesn't mean the leader doesn't share their own ideas either. A leader should care for others, too. A leader should not just yell at people and tell them to do something, that is not a leader. I think you have a better chance of being a leader if you are older. For older people lead you and people the same ages as you. Oh yeah, and I think a leader should let people vote. A good leader I know is the Great King Sejong. He was a great leader. I noticed that a lot of main characters in books are  good leaders. What do you think a leader is?

No comments:

Post a Comment