Saturday, January 21, 2012

December

My favorite month is probably December. The month of snow. The  month of  Christmas. The cozy month. The warm, sit by the fire place month. There is a lot of names I call this month by. Those were just some of them. But the month December is the month of happiness. It's the month I dig the snow then come  back in have hot chocolate, sit with my family next to the fire. It's a fun month.The cold icy snow, and the beautiful snowflakes. A lot of mountains and forts of snow. Snow splatters on tree's from snow balls, the hot warm, hot chocolate, and the warm cozy fire. It all just is awesome. Then there's Christmas. Friends coming over, having a feast, then there is presents, and there is Jesus's birthday. The excitement, the happiness, it all just makes me feel good. Seeing friends I haven't seen much. The whole month is excellent. I like the feeling when I sit back and stare at the fire. The flame flickering. Then I can feel a heat touching me. I get tempted to touch the fire, the warm cozy fire, but I don't. I can stare at it for hours, but I don't. I only stare at it for a couple of minutes and I start talking. I like the feeling that comes to me when that happens. I don't think I have that special feeling in any other month. This is why, I like the month, December.

No comments:

Post a Comment