Thursday, January 26, 2012

ELEMENTS THE GAME (How it was made.)

"So..." said Jeff. I looked at him. I munched on my sandwich. Dan looked at me with his eyes wide open.
Then I thought of an idea. "Elements!" I announced. THey looked at me as if I was crazy. Nick came over. They were listening. I grinned. "Elements!" I repeated. They were still frozen. I then said, "One element for each of us." They smiled. "I pick nothing!""Me too!" "I pick fusion!" "I pick-"STOP!" "We are going to change it. Daniel said, "I will be fire!" Then Jeff looked at me and said, "I am going to be fusion." I told him to change it. "Then air instead of fusion" Nick finally said, "I will be water!" I grinned and said, "I will be Earth." Then the games began. IN THE GAME WORLD. I took out my diamond sword Air(Jeff) disarmed me. Then I got myself a minion. It got me another diamond sword. I slashed it as Fire(Dan) came running towards me with a magma shield in his hand and a Sapphire sword in the other hand. It smashed into me. I respawned to the Respawn World. Then I respawned back to point 6.  Water(Nick) threw a sharp icicle at me. I ducked. Then I made a rock hit him in the head. Air came back on his air sphere, I ran and charged at Fire. I took out a piece of wood. We teamed up. He set a flame to my wood. I had a flame thrower.  END OF BATTLE
The next day. I made a spread sheet on attacks. I added pets and a bunch of defense type of things. We each had a dragon or some sort of pet. I made new attacks. It improved everyday. Then Thursday came... Jeff loves Yugioh. Yugioh is a card game. Me and Jeff thought of making this whole element thing into a card game. Daniel agreed. I drew pictures, Daniel made the crads, and Jeff did the writing. Nick was supposed to do the logo, but I did it for him. It became really great. We each had a deck. And each card had attacks or defenses. Right now, we are in progress. I hope that one day, it will become a real game.

No comments:

Post a Comment