Monday, January 23, 2012

Lost in a Mountain

 If I was ever trapped in a mountain, I would panic. But only at first.   The first thing I would do is try to remember where I started and how I came to where I am. Then I would try to look for the footprints I made as I walked up. If I don't find them, I would probably try going to the direction I came from. Downward. I would make a trail behind me so if I go the wrong way, I could restart, like in a game, and I could try a different direction. I'll make a trail with something. Maybe make a trail in the snow.   Trying every direction would take forever. I would go in any direction that is going downward. If I have maps or anything like that, I would use them. If there were signs, I would read them.  If none of these work. Then there is only one thing I actually can do. Get help. I might start screaming for help. Or I might make some sort of signal. Any signal. It's going to be snowy on the top of the mountain. What would you do if you were stuck and lost on a mountain?

No comments:

Post a Comment