Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Favorite Food

I take out the noodles out of the wrapper. I take out powder thing that makes it spicy. I get the pot. The silver shiny pot. The water goes in. The fire goes on. The flame of the fire flickers and moves around. Soon the water begins to have bubbles. The noodles are dumped into the boiling hot water. I watch how the noodles seem to get softer in the boiling hot water. The hard packed up and squished noodles spread a part and get longer. I add the powder thing. The red shiny powder. I stare as the water turns from clear to red. A light shade of red. I watch the egg that is put in. Then I smell it. The smell of the spicy, hot, yumminess. I could almost taste it. The fiery hot stuff get on to my tongue. I could feel all of it. Then it's done, finished. It's time to eat it. I look again, this time I see a bunch of noodles everywhere, around the noodles are nothing but a shades of red. Then in the middle of the red, there is a white egg. The white egg seems lonely in the middle of the red stuff. I get chopsticks to eat it. The spiciness makes it taste good. Then the good part comes, the noodles. The soft chewy noodles. They are a bit red, because it was dunked into the red stuff, mostly the noodle white though, the noodles taste good. Then I eat the egg. The shiny egg.  The egg is just standing there ready to be eaten. I take my chopsticks and slit a tiny hole in the egg. Nothing comes out. Then I take my chopsticks and gradually make the hole bigger. Yellow goo pours out. Yolk. I mix the noodles with yolk and eat it. Then I pour some of the red stuff on it. I love  it. I eat it a lot. Can you figure out what my favorite food is? Can you figure out what this food I ma describing is?

1 comment: