Saturday, January 28, 2012

JUMP ROPE 500

I have to do jump rope  500 times everyday for one month. Doesn't that sound painful? It is hard. I might do it for 30 days but at the last day, I might forget to do it. Then I will have to start over. It is frustrating. The hard things are that I might forget on holidays or other special days. My plan is to do it as soon as I get home, but it  isn't easy to do that. If I am hurt, I can't do it either. So I have to take good care of myself. Even if one month seems like a short time, it is long. I am doing this because if I do jump rope 50 times for one month, I get the Motorized Excavator!! I must accomplish this goal. IT is a very important one. But it is not easy. The worst thing that can probably happen is getting hurt. If I get hurt really badly, then I can't do jump rope. I might end up not doing it for days. Then I have to start over. Even if this is a hard task, I will try to do my best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment