Monday, July 16, 2012

Rabbits Don't Like Carrots

I used to think that rabbits and bunnies are cute little creatures that nibble on carrots and that mice loved cheese. But now I know it was all just a fake thing someone made up. It turns out rabbits don't really eat carrots, in fact they like radishes and cabbages a lot better. Even mice do not like cheese, they like grains and fruit. All the books I read, all the stories I read and in all the games I played, these things came out. But they are all just myths. Humans are just impersonating animals. People say ducks quack and that cows moo, but they don't actually do. Dogs don't bark, bow-wow, yip, or ruff. The animals make way more complicated noises. Not just "quack", "moo", and "neigh". People can't make the sound so they just guess or make things up. I don't like that. I think it's time the world knows the truth about the cute little rabbit's favorite food and the other animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment