Monday, July 2, 2012

LEGO THE TRUE STORY

I made a lot of posts about Lego and why I like it. But now I am about to reveal the true story of my side of Lego. Lego is great because of many things. I started Lego because my sister was doing it first when she was little. I followed her and also played with Lego, but she didn't keep on playing with Lego, she didn't do Lego again. I liked Lego and decided to keep on playing with it. The Lego I started with was Duplo big fat blocks that didn't make many things. As I got older the block grew smaller. I made little houses and ships. At first I just made those models and put little doors or opening up roofs. Then I started to design Lego. Somehow, by myself I started to get better and better. I started designing ships and made them look cool. Then I outgrew that phase and started working with gears and motors. A bit more into technology. I made little cars and little robots that move around. I enjoyed how the gears turn and made more advanced robots and cars. Then the next step came. The NXT Step. Mindstorms. Nothing else was as hard as Mindstorms. I couldn't understand this programming idea and everything about Mindstorms.  It made me frustrated and I didn't go well with it. But when I received a book about how to program Mindstorms, my dislike for Mindstorms changed. I started to do Mindstorms and started to make robots, currently I am still doing Mindstorms. Lego is the best thing created!

No comments:

Post a Comment