Thursday, July 5, 2012

Creating The ULTIMATE TOY

Six inventors each have their own creative ideas for the ULTIMATE TOY! But they can only make these in their dreams. The first ULTIMATE TOY was the Print-a-Pet. This is a mini pet creator. You can choose the characteristics and personalities. You can even make mythical creatures. Next, there is Projecting Fantasy. You can say, "Spaceship" and then the walls of your room will be the walls of a spaceship. Pretty cool? Then there is 2D to 3D. This is one of my favorites. You can take a photo or draw something, then make it a 3D object in front of you. If you draw a machine. The bigger version would have the same working parts. You choose the size. My favorite is the Living Blocks. If you create an animal out of lego, it becomes a real living object, but in the squarish shape.
When you take the blocks apart it returns to its normal state. Now I will show you my ULTIMATE TOY. My creation would be The Wand Creator. First you choose your wand. Or should I say, the wand chooses you. You get your wand from a little tank and it tells you what kind of wand it is. Then you learn real spells and use them. (I got the idea from HarryPotter) Then you won't have to be a muggle. You can be a real wizard. You could duel your friends and do anything you want with your ULTIMATE TOY.

1 comment: