Sunday, May 19, 2013

Treasure Hunt

Ever since my dad gave me a special card, I've been making treasure hunts on cards I make. My dad gave me a card that had one clue on it. I would find that clue and then there will be more- until finally, I find the present. It was pretty interesting and fun. I liked the idea, and on other peoples' birthdays, I made more complicated and mind-boggling puzzles to solve as clues. They all led up to one thing; the present. This time, on my dad's birthday I got an idea. And so I started making a very hard puzzle for the first clue. Finally, in the last one there was a trick to it. The card has the first clue and then, you have to look around for the other clues. (One clue leads to another clue) I like this idea a lot. I find good hiding places. So if you're making a card and you're having a hard time thinking of good ideas, you might want to try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment